Saturday, February 14, 2009

2009.02.14 Thank Everyone


I got much support from CSD, thank you are staying with me all the time. The past four weeks can't be worse to me. Miserable performance in everything. Those memories hurt, but I have to face all my failures by myself. My boss told me, you have to take responsibility for your errors, as others are. Thank this four weeks' mental training.

Thanks many people - PP (and the other 4 in FIVER), Laura, Dibo, Frances, Joyce, Ian, Ozgan, Belinda (Tong Yang), Christie, FY, Franklin etc. I list these names because some have left a message to me, or some are participating in the same activity with me.

Although I haven't figured out a way to reply viewer's comments on this blog, I can keep your greetings in my heart and your every message will not be a waste.

Happy V Day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

昨天和lk和朱跑去酒吧玩了
我真是爱死弹簧地板了
下次回来一起去吧,如果你有兴趣的话
今天买了笔记本电脑
结果拿回家一看发现不是新机
很烦
明天去和奸商一战
希望顺利

http://bulaoge.com/?spider3sheng
最近回归写bo的日子,上面是地址
没有告诉其他人,但是还是想留给你
免得我还知道你在干什么你不知道我在干什么了

我有每天来这里,只是留言不方便就没留

我们都会在挫折中成长的,抱

Anonymous said...

haha~thank you too~
Wish you happy everyday!